Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gotta start somewhere...

So I've been closet blog reader for over a year now.  It started when I was living in FL last year.  Some close friends of ours were having their first baby & I was totally bummed that I was missing what seemed like the whole prenancy and the beginning months of this precious girls life.  To make me feel better there was a blog for me to follow, which I did religiously and still do.  However, I soon started reading her friends blogs and then other just random blogs by hitting the "next blog" button above.  I was hooked, but afraid I wouldn't have anything to write about.  I'm still not sure that I have anything worth reading, but I'm giving it a shot anyway.  Hopefully, if nothing else, it will get me to start taking pictures again so I have something to look at to go along with the memories we create.  My first posts are going to be a summary of 2010 and our goals for 2011.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment